- Introduce a climate tax on red meat (beef, lamb, pork) and dairy products.
- Remove or lower the tax on legumes, fruits, and vegetables.
- Introduce a climate label on food. Examples: “High climate impact” for red meat and dairy products and all food transported by air.
- Introduce a state protein labeling. “Good protein source” or equivalent, to help consumers find good vegan alternatives to meat and milk products for proteins. Companies may apply to use the label.
- Allow producers to call their vegan meat and milk supplements for “soy meat”, “oat milk” etc, to indicate that they are used as an alternative to meat and milk and are good protein sources. It is obvious that “soy meat” and “oat milk” are not meat and milk from animals.